Flu Shots Available Now!
Vaccines and Immunizations
Quadrivalent Flu Vaccine: $25.00
High-Dose Fluzone (65yrs and Older) $45.00
Get your flu shot today and fight the flu
Medicaid and Medicare patients pay $0.
Commercial insurance does not cover the flu vaccine.
Payment is due upon check in.
Did you know that getting vaccinated is one of the safest ways to prevent illnesses such as the flu, chicken pox, pneumonia and shingles, to name a few? Our urgent care provide immunizations every year for the flu and as needed for injuries and boosters. If you have any questions regarding a vaccine you may need, our staff is here to provide you with all the information prior to injection.
Here is a list of our Vaccines & Immunizations:
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (High-dose flu shot)
Hepatitis B Adult
MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
Tuberculin PPD (Purified Protein Derivative)
TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough))
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
* If you are looking for a specific injection, please call us ahead of time to see if we carry the vaccine or immunization you need.
* Please note: prior to receiving a vaccination or immunization, we perform a small physical exam and questionnaire prior to injection.
* Please note: special vaccines for travel, etc may require advanced ordering and payment.
* If you are unsure about coverage, please contact your health insurance carrier to find out more.
* Please note vaccines may vary from center to center. Please contact us prior to visiting out center.